Does social media have you feeling like you’re standing on your head? Does the new Facebook page layout frustrate you? Oh, and how are you doing on Pinterest? Don’t worry, be happy. This class will set you “Social Media” free!
Here’s something you can do right now to see what your digital footprint looks like on Google.
Watch the video.
▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼
Whether you are a non-profit, service provider, retail (location or internet), activist, journalist, media producer or one of the flourishing click-and-mortar companies here in Hawaii, this class will put you on the path to solving the mystery of social media.
QUESTION: When creating your social media content, are you asking people to take action or are you providing them with a solution to their search? How you answer this will make or break your success in using social media to brand your business!
Without a doubt, social media should now be one of the foremost parts of your marketing plan. Not only is it important to create the right type of content for social media presence, but content that is distributed correctly with targeted keywords so that you can be found on search engines such as Google.
In this class George del Barrio of SMO Hawaii will teach you the techniques that he uses in creating and distributing social media content throughout multiple social media sites, so that you can maximize your potential in attracting customers. There is a consistent method of creating and distributing content online that you can use throughout all the social media sites which is one of the keys George will be giving you to unlock your social media success.
In this class you will learn the following:
- Crafting your marketing plan BEFORE thinking about your social media
- Multi-level keyword strategies and keyword threading
- Targeting multiple conversations with just a single product. You will also learn how to create content that speaks to the culture of your market share.
- Multi-Media content production (video, blog, podcasting etc….)
- Video content distribution of MULTIPLE sites that impact your social media and search engine results.
- Social media triangulation (the correct way to thread your content through various social media sites)
- Maximizing the new Facebook Business Page – Share and Brand Glow Methods (yes, GLOW)
- “Fan-Raising” Campaigns
- Breakout info on the latest social media property – Pinterest
- Social media maintenance and online brand reputation
But please be advised - this is NOT a beginner’s class! At the very least you MUST have your Facebook business page started. Other sites that we will be working with are Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter, and a blog.
The class is approximately four hours long with a break. You MUST have a laptop with wi-fi capabilities (iPads will work as well).
July 28, 2012 – 1pm – 5pm * $65.00 per person
LIMITED SEATING – Only 15 people per class
Sorry – This class is now full
Peace Harmony Center